At 27, Mic is staying young and keeping it real. A Mass Communication degree holder from the University of the Philipines, a graduate of San Beda College of Law, and a newly-minted lawyer, she aspires to work with her dad in their law office one day.
In her daydreams, she always finds herself traveling the world and frolicking out in the sun. But reality comes up to her and she finds herself reading and writing for her future.
She'll eventually see what is out there. Someday. Soon.
- Bukidnon in Mindanao: A Place of Solitude
- 5 Things on Taiwanese Culture I Wish We Have Back Home
- The Perks of Being a "BS Org" Major
- Lake Island Resort: A Hidden Paradise in Binangonan, Rizal
- Reviving the Dead: The Re-imposition of Death Penalty in the Philippines
- The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword: Delving on the Propriety of Licensure Examinations for Media Practitioners
- Protecting the Power of the Mind: A Survey of the Laws on Intellectual Property in the ASEAN Region
- Tracing Our Roots: First Group of Bedan Students Visits St. Benedict's Monastic Trail
- World Youth Day 2016: A Family's Great Gathering
Subscribe for updates!
Blog with Integrity
By displaying the Blog with Integrity badge or signing the pledge, I assert that the trust of my readers and the blogging community is important to me.
I treat others respectfully, attacking ideas and not people. I also welcome respectful disagreement with my own ideas.
I believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate.
I disclose my material relationships, policies and business practices. My readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should I choose to have it. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked.
When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, I handle myself professionally and abide by basic journalistic standards.
I always present my honest opinions to the best of my ability.
I own my words. Even if I occasionally have to eat them.